Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break Day 6.

I didn't share with you all that I had a $28,000 dollar tax bill, did I?

I'll blog about that tomorrow. In the mean time, I just want to update you on my to do list, then get back to playing cards with my friends.

Okay, there's way too much stuff left on my list of 25. But I did get the living room painted today, and raked the yard and cut back the bush in the dog run...

I guess tomorrow I'll work on school stuff. I've resisted the urge to add more things to the list. But I've also resisted the urge to work on school stuff.

Groan.

Okay. Tomorrow. I PROMISE. I'll work on school stuff.

2. Paper - Triangulated Reflection
3. Paper - Learning Principles
5. 4-5 Page Report on Acts Chapters 1-15
6. Study 10 Characteristics of Apocalyptic Writing (Due that Wednesday)
7. 10 Page paper on blind obedience and willful disobedience (Outline due that Monday)
8. Read MacBeth (Due that Monday)
10. Finish reading and write about We Make the Road by Walking (Due that Wednesday)
17. Sweep, dust and air out the house
20. Collect 'favorite things' for birthday party the 29th.

No comments: