Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break ! Day One.

Okay, it's the first day of my Spring Break and I still don't know what I'm going to do.

Top of my list is to finish that dang sweater I've been working on since Winter Solstice. It would be poetic to finish it by Thursday, which is Vernal Equinox.

I have about 7 or 8 pieces of schoolwork I could be getting to.

Spring cleaning! I want to take all the plastic off the windows and air out the house. It smells like dog, cat and bear in this house.

Rake the yard and get rid of some debris and bushes.

Finish taking down the fence in the back yard.

Paint the living room.

Blog.

Clear off my pagan altar and start fresh (Ostara is for new beginnings and making plans!).

A week seems like a lot, but if I keep adding to my list, I'm going to be sorely disappointed by the time that Monday and school starts up again.

I also need to devote some time to my fantasticly wonderful husband.

Next entry will be things to do.

We'll check back in a week to see how it went.

No comments: