Friday, December 26, 2008

18 Days to Go

I was working so diligently to get the final knitting projects done for Christmas (that Judeo Christian religious holiday that supplanted Yule) that I haven't thought beyond the 25th. It came as a complete surprise to me that I have to work on the day after.

My SUPER deadlined knitting projects are done and I should probably tackle something around the house. Fiddle dee dee. Maybe another cup of coffee before I decide what to do next.

DONE
Bobbie Jo's scarf
Mandy's scarf
SOMETHING for Cat. She got these.


WORKING
Catch up with the girls.
Doubleknit project of mine.
Socks for Sarah. (only one 2/3s done)
Daydream.
Clean up the yard.
Start and finish a knitting project for ME!
Clean the hell out of the house.
Declutter, putting everything in its place.
Watch movies.
Laundry.
Rearrange the furniture.
Sort my yarn stash.

YET TO START
Go for a walk.
Finish that book.
Buy my Spring semester books.
Nap.
Juggle my credit card bills.
Plan the circular garden at the cottage.
Maybe find a letterbox.
Pull together my teacher portfolio.
Get acquainted with the PRAXIS II tests.
Refine my online personas

Fun things I've added, but probably shouldn't have, but am going to anyway!
Pub Crawl in Buffalo
ISIS puzzle
Painting
Journey to Jupiter
New Bar Prices
New Bar models

No comments: