Sunday, April 17, 2011

Your Nature Name?

I would have to say that the biggest things I accomplished yeterday is the discovery of my true Indian name.

Nevermind that I'm Scottish. Everyone should have a name that connects them to Nature - I think - so instead of calling it an Indian name, I'll call it a Nature Name.

Mine may be "Naps with Cats."

There is a HUGE difference between taking a catnap, and taking a nap with cats. I highly recommend the latter.

Exhaustive studies, which were quite refreshing, conducted in my own home, have led me to the conclusion that one sleeps better, deeper, longer, and more snuggly with a cat stretched out on or beside you.

And that's what I did yesterday. It may also help that yesterday was rain rain rain.

Well, I did make a good-sized list of things to do and, let's see, . . . I did three and a quarter of them. Groceries, Bills, Laundry, Bank, Knit. (Laundry and knit are still incomplete).

I will consult the great list today as well.

No comments: